Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where Is The Love Reflection!!!!

       The song made me feel sad. Because It said in the song " children
hurt and you hear them crying".  That was the part that made me feel sad.
I liked the lyrics because It sounded really sweet and partly sad but I really
really really liked the music video. I like the melody to the song because its a
mix of hip hop and a part of it sounded sad. It's one of my favorite too.
I liked the fact that there are 4 singer because it makes the voices more stronger.
I think the message is that were is the love and peace in the world, and why can't
we all be nice to each otherand not fight. Be happy you only have one life and one
world make what you can of it.That's my reflection to this video. 
 I also like how the music connects to the video it fits perfectly with the video. 
                                                                                      
                                                                                                             -Drucilla :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your reflection, Drucilla.
    I'm glad you liked the video. You brought up some good points. Be careful that you don't repeat yourself too much. Think of other ways the video affected you.
    P & L,
    Ms. Lee

    ReplyDelete